Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Macca the fox terrier

A specially trained sniffer dog called Macca has been flown in from New Zealand with its owner to the Orkney islands to hunt down Stoats supported by the Scottish natural heritage and the RSPB.
    Is it not ironic that the SNH and the RSPB can pick and choose which animals they feel are a problem to the bird population but totally disregard the problem that febs cause to the fish. TIME THEY WERE RAINED INTO LINE.

Quote Originally Posted by SOS View Post
    A specially trained sniffer dog called Macca has been flown in from New Zealand with its owner to the Orkney islands to hunt down Stoats supported by the Scottish natural heritage and the RSPB.
    Is it not ironic that the SNH and the RSPB can pick and choose which animals they feel are a problem to the bird population but totally disregard the problem that febs cause to the fish. TIME THEY WERE RAINED INTO LINE.
    and there lies the stone wall we will not knock down
    (Mergus merganser) the end of life as we know it......

What is good for the goose is good for the gooseander

macca1-jpg

3 million pounds to eradicate stoats from Orkney

Its not going to catch nowt with that muzzle on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrr View Post
    Its not going to catch nowt with that muzzle on

....It is not meant to catch the stoats only point them out whoever sanctioned this is

Default Macca??

Quote Originally Posted by SOS View Post
    I have a Lakeland Terrier ,I'll guarantee its a better hunter than that J/R,AND could be hired for only half the price,,,Specially trained ??? MY ERSE.

If hes being payed that much he could at least try to knock a few off himself

Quote Originally Posted by fachabala View Post
    I have a Lakeland Terrier ,I'll guarantee its a better hunter than that J/R,AND could be hired for only half the price,,,Specially trained ??? MY ERSE.Macca the fox terrier
    My english bull has a thing for chasing stoats and mink, shes never caught one but shes off like a rocket when she spots one. Funny thing is she wont chase rabbits at all even young or mixy ones.

It would appear they have native and non-native stoats on Orkney How is the dog to know which is which Silly me......the native ones look something like this...........

scottish-stoat-jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast