Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Hodgman Aesis Sonic Waders

Hi All

Hope you're all hanging in there, plenty water is coming

Just got a pair of Hodgman waders and the really do look the part. However, tried them on and they are bloody massive. Got the large as suggested and these are quite low down the size scale, but they seem more like extra large. The straps don't pull them high enough and you could probably fit a couple of 30lbers down each leg whilst wearing them.

Any one else noticed these are huge?

I'm 6ft and 13 stone normal build but will need to rethink the size here. Does anyone have these in medium?

Cheers
    WD

Default errr Wrong size

I don't think they are bigger than any other wader. I just think you have bought the wrong size.

At 6ft and 13st you would be a size Medium in a Simms jacket.
    Itís funny whats happening to us.
    Our lives have become digital -
    our friends, now virtual
    and everything you could ever want to know
    is just a click away.
    Experiencing the world through this endless second hand information isnít enough -
    if we want authenticity Ė WE have to initiate it.

Cheers Wesdev

You are completely right. I bought a Simms jacket in February from BassPro in Orlando and it's a medium. Just checked my Simms waders and they are medium king. Even both of these have plenty of room!

Must have got carried away chatting to the boy that sold them to me. Told him my height and weight and he was sure I'd be a large. He used the same pair himself.

The large Hodgmans are still very large though. I wonder what the xxl are like

Cheers
    WD