Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
  1. Default Scottish Fly Fair, Stirling, 10th/11th march

Just a heads up for everyone the Scottish Fly Fair is on this weekend 10/11th March at the Stirling Court Hotel, doors open from 10am.

We will be there with the full array of Salmologic rod, reels and lines. There is room for a cast at the show so bring along your own rods if you wish to try a few lines through them. We will also have the range of Hodgman Waders, jackets and the superb range of boots.

There will be a huge display of Fly Fishing products from numerous manufacturers and suppliers covering both fly fishing and fly tying. Over 40 fly Tyers will be on hand to show off different patterns and techniques as well as casting instructors offering advice and demonstrations over the two days.

Hope to see you all there and meet in person.

Tight lines

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Salmologic UK View Post
    Just a heads up for everyone the Scottish Fly Fair is on this weekend 10/11th March at the Stirling Court Hotel, doors open from 10am.

We will be there with the full array of Salmologic rod, reels and lines. There is room for a cast at the show so bring along your own rods if you wish to try a few lines through them. We will also have the range of Hodgman Waders, jackets and the superb range of boots.

There will be a huge display of Fly Fishing products from numerous manufacturers and suppliers covering both fly fishing and fly tying. Over 40 fly Tyers will be on hand to show off different patterns and techniques as well as casting instructors offering advice and demonstrations over the two days.

Hope to see you all there and meet in person.

Tight lines

Mike
    meant to reply to this earlier, I'm looking forward to this and its only 5 min from my doorstep, need to set a budget lol
    we pass this way but once ............

Thanks for the reminder, will pop along to this today

Not a tier, but really good morning, some good demo's just a pity it was so cold and wet when watching the casting instruction.

Yes quite enjoyed it. The tyers were all very good and interesting to talk to.
    Bizzarely I never actually spent much as Ive got everything I need at the moment but certainly no shortage of goods to buy.