Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Leader wallet

Default Leader wallet

Trying to re organise al my tips and leaders into one easy cover it all place instead of half a dozen of these stupid triangle shaped wallets that end up getting jammed with tips and leaders.
    Nice and neat when new but never last that way.
    So looking at getting a practical leader wallet that will take all my tips as well. Not raking my bag on the river bank and saying Im sure its in this one nope this one and end up not finding what Im looking for.

probably been covered before but any suggestions most welcome.

This is what I use. Enough room for all 5ft polys and all 10ft polys. Just use a permanent marker to identify each pocket with fast sink int, ect.

Stillwater Leader/Fly Wallet – Glasgow Angling Centre

Default Rig wallet suggestions

Might be worth looking at sea anglers rig wallets which supplied with good quality plastic pouches with ziplock fasteners. Some of the bigger ones can accommodate quite a few rigs or leaders in your case.
    "One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one’s fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one’s fishing companions." - John Ashley Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by tawsalmon View Post
    Might be worth looking at sea anglers rig wallets which supplied with good quality plastic pouches with ziplock fasteners. Some of the bigger ones can accommodate quite a few rigs or leaders in your case.
    Excellent idea. This is what I use for my sea fishing rigs. Be perfect for the job.

1 x New 30 Pocket Blue Sea Fishing Rig wallet Storage Sea Beach Fishing Tackle | eBay
    Last edited by Chicharito; 22-01-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Pike fly wallets may be just the job. They are a zip up book of press seal bags. I was looking at them for shooting heads

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk