Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Thanks for the heads up .

Canít remember who ,but thanks for the heads up about 50% off vision mag rods, and also to McxFisher for the in-depth review on this rod.Its a strange thing but some how I had a feeling I would like this rod,how right I was.I didnít need another rod but decided to take a punt on the 14í which is a rod size I always have trouble finding the sweet spot,not with this bad boy.The rod arrived today so decided to have throw on the lower Nith,Rio scandi 580gr 10ífast sinking versi leader ,loved it from the first cast,the more speed I put in to the line the more it wanted.I donít need a 13í either but what the f###Thanks again 💅

It's a great deal,I bought the 12"6 and the 13,two cracking rods for half the price of a cross,it's a no brainer👍
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by silver seeker View Post
    It's a great deal,I bought the 12"6 and the 13,two cracking rods for half the price of a cross,it's a no brainer👍
    Who is doing these rods for half price? I quite fancy one of the single hander models.
    Last edited by Woody123; 14-11-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody123 View Post
    Who is doing these rods for half price? I quite fancy one of the single hander models.
    Think it's only the double handed model on offer,uttings are doing the offer

I tried them against the Shakespeare which is a quarter of their price. That is to me, a no brainer!

Fairhope

Think it's only the double handed model on offer,uttings are doing the offer

OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairhope View Post
    I tried them against the Shakespeare which is a quarter of their price. That is to me, a no brainer!

Fairhope
    Good rod for the price,but it's not a brand I tend to buy.

Good rod for the price,but it's not a brand I tend to buy.
    It wasn't for me either silver seeker - beggars belief how much money I've spent on Sage, Loomis etal when something just as good (as a piece of carbon can be) is a minute fraction of the price. Shakespeare are superb value for money.

Fairhope

Thumbs up Vision MAG 14'

I have used one for 3 seasons now and I find it a really good rod and was surprised to see the 50% offer, if I was in the market for a 14' this would be a superb Christmas present to myself. I find it performs best with one line weight up, I fish long-belly spey lines both intermediate and floating with the appropriate sink tips this makes it a VERY good tool.

M
    Start ankle deep with a short line, all wild fish go back