Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don CurlyHorny Guest

[QUOTE=Walleye;1011555]I honestly don't know what to say about that pants thread. I thought I could learn so much from this forum and catch so many more fish but this was such a let down. If you are going to post pictures of green lucky Y fronts, for God's sake do us all a favour and post the link to the store where I can buy some.

The wonder of the internet in one thread; lucky Y fronts, baa's hingin' oot, trapped farts affecting catch and release (think of the fish man! Starved of oxygen then putting up with THAT!!! Nobody would have blamed the fish for chapping you:-)) and "wet sleeves" (the mind boggles?!?) Cracking stuff.[/QUOTE

Im sorry to read that, and sorry that Im bringing so much misery for the members with my postings. It seems i am up against it from all quarters these days. Im not sure if people are not getting my humour, or they`ve clearly just had enough. That thread was just a bit of fun, and wasnt even started by me. I didnt even post pictures of underpants as you state.

Today, on my birthday, its fitting that my time is finally coming to an end on here, which it appears most will be happy with

DCH

[QUOTE=Don CurlyHorny;1011567]
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    I honestly don't know what to say about that pants thread. I thought I could learn so much from this forum and catch so many more fish but this was such a let down. If you are going to post pictures of green lucky Y fronts, for God's sake do us all a favour and post the link to the store where I can buy some.

The wonder of the internet in one thread; lucky Y fronts, baa's hingin' oot, trapped farts affecting catch and release (think of the fish man! Starved of oxygen then putting up with THAT!!! Nobody would have blamed the fish for chapping you:-)) and "wet sleeves" (the mind boggles?!?) Cracking stuff.[/QUOTE

Im sorry to read that, and sorry that Im bringing so much misery for the members with my postings. It seems i am up against it from all quarters these days. Im not sure if people are not getting my humour, or they`ve clearly just had enough. That thread was just a bit of fun, and wasnt even started by me. I didnt even post pictures of underpants as you state.

Today, on my birthday, its fitting that my time is finally coming to an end on here, which it appears most will be happy with

DCH
    Ok, read my post again and imagine it with big laughing smileys all the way through and hopefully you'll get it and enjoy your birthday:-) :-) :-) My dumbphone only does emojis and I'm way way too old for whatever the hell they are supposed to be so I get lazy when I have to type old fashioned smilies:-)
    I remember years ago when swmbo used to text her friends and end it with LOL thinking it meant "Lots of Love". She got away with it until her best friend's cat was run over and she sent the text "So sorry to hear your cat died. LOL"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12