Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PM FROM matthewhowson

WHO ELSE GOT IT , SOME RIVER SURREY OR SOMETHING I AINT OPENED IT , AS IT DONT LOOK RIGHT

Hello geordieed.
    I got it, opened it and completed the survey. If it had been malicious my virus checker would have picked it up.

C-H
    nivva gan tu work the day afta yuv been off

SO IT JUST SPAM THEN AS THEY NEVER REPLIED AFTER I PM THEM BK

Quote Originally Posted by geordieed View Post
    WHO ELSE GOT IT , SOME RIVER SURREY OR SOMETHING I AINT OPENED IT , AS IT DONT LOOK RIGHT
    Same here,he never even said Hi,looked dodgy.

Looks like he is working his way through the membership
    Just received a PM

If this is legitimate, would be nice if he could perhaps post an explanation
    Tomorrow is another day, so is the next

can anyone paste the pm

Default This is what I got from andrewjackson123

Originally Posted by andrewjackson123
    Hi, I have an acquaintance who is undertaking research for a web based river levels information system.

It looks interesting by virtue of the fact that you will be able to see live images of levels across large numbers of rivers. There will be digital images of river features that correspond to the level from the webcam, giving accurate water levels along a large stretch of these rivers. An option will be to receive text and e-mail alerts when your favorite stretch is at the preferred level for you.

To find out more information please follow the link to the survey. It's short, it will only take 3 minutes of your time.

Thank you

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LZRCJSD

thanks,

Default river levals survey

Hi all,
    Very sorry if you think this may be spam, it is not! We are looking into the feasibility of using a single web site for the uk with river level information covering all major rivers in realtime. To do this we need information from fellow fisherman and felt this was the best way to get this,
    If anyone requires more infomation please do not hesitate to pm me direct and i will try and answer your questions.

Apologies if a few thought we were not going to pm them back, we were, but have just been busy sending out the messages.

It would be a great help to have your opinions, the link is below:

Best regards

Matthew Howson & Andrew Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewhowson View Post
    Hi all,
    Very sorry if you think this may be spam, it is not! We are looking into the feasibility of using a single web site for the uk with river level information covering all major rivers in realtime. To do this we need information from fellow fisherman and felt this was the best way to get this,
    If anyone requires more infomation please do not hesitate to pm me direct and i will try and answer your questions.

Apologies if a few thought we were not going to pm them back, we were, but have just been busy sending out the messages.

It would be a great help to have your opinions, the link is below:

Best regards

Matthew Howson & Andrew Jackson.
    Would have saved you a lot of time if you had just posted it directly which you have now done, instead of sending PM's & probably received a greater response

Good idea though
    Tomorrow is another day, so is the next

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast