Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Radioactive salmon allegedly found in B.C

Do salmon that return to B.C rivers roam around Japanese coasts, wouldn't of thought so?
    Fukushima Radiation: First Images Emerge Of Radioactive Salmon In Canada

I seem to recall seeing an image of how far the pollution from the fall out had spread.

Don't think the above fish would have to go anywhere Japan to be affected.
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

It is only recently that we were allowed to eat sheep from certain high spots in N Wales due to the chernobyl fall out. Whats in the food chain is also in us.

Quote Originally Posted by happy days View Post
    It is only recently that we were allowed to eat sheep from certain high spots in N Wales due to the chernobyl fall out. Whats in the food chain is also in us.
    There was a fishing ban around Dounreay a few years back not sure if it;s still so but they were catching crabs with extra claws , stuff like that so a no fishing zone was put in place for obvious reasons!

Did,nt the ' Bull of Caithness' legend originate after one episode of radioactive particles leaking into the water supply have detrimental effects on this man who had seemingly eaten a Scotch pie (an award winning pie btw) in which the mince was 'off the scale', and he grew an enormous appendage and all his hair fell out. .
    I,m sure I read that in the Sun.

Don't buy the sun

Before your post, I had never associated the erratic behavior of the local populace with Dounreay. Makes sense, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by FloatinglineNelly View Post
    Did,nt the ' Bull of Caithness' legend originate after one episode of radioactive particles leaking into the water supply have detrimental effects on this man who had seemingly eaten a Scotch pie (an award winning pie btw) in which the mince was 'off the scale', and he grew an enormous appendage and all his hair fell out. .
    I,m sure I read that in the Sun.
    I do know a bull of Caithness but he's really good looking bloke and a total fanny magnet , Cookster is the name if i mind right, aye a fine gent! No sure who you're on about though!

Quote Originally Posted by speyclavedave View Post
    I do know a bull of Caithness but he's really good looking bloke and a total fanny magnet , Cookster is the name if i mind right, aye a fine gent! No sure who you're on about though!

Pfffttt! If you are alluding to who I think you are then I can only say...

....Dobber!

Quote Originally Posted by FloatinglineNelly View Post
    Pfffttt! If you are alluding to who I think you are then I can only say...

....Dobber!
    Hmmm dementia attack!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast