Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Robson Green Grand Slam

I believe this is on tonight at 9pm on the travel channel (freeview??).

Whatever you think of him he gets to visit some great locations and if you find him that irritating just turn the sound down. Personally I think he's mellowed a bit since the early episodes and quite like him now!

Robson Green Grand Slam Fishing: The actor tells us about his most extreme show yet

Use him as bait to catch a Great White!

But give him his due he loves Fishing so we'll forgive him....
    Fly Fishing & Rugby a Marriage made in Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by T7 View Post
    I believe this is on tonight at 9pm on the travel channel (freeview??).

Whatever you think of him he gets to visit some great locations and if you find him that irritating just turn the sound down. Personally I think he's mellowed a bit since the early episodes and quite like him now!

Robson Green Grand Slam Fishing: The actor tells us about his most extreme show yet
    If he's going to tell us about his most extreme show, one hopes that he will offer an explanation for skewering a small pike in the head through a hole in the ice - then leaving it quivering while he told us how excited he was.
    No respect for him whatsoever
    Elibank

Robson is a bit of a ****** on fishing programmes !
    We need someone like JJ ,Tug is the Drug to present them, I could be his demonstrator if needed, seeing that i'm a fisherman in the premiere league

Could be worse, could be that Jeremy Wade chap....."OH...OH....OH!!!.....fish on!......better be careful, its gonna kill me then eat me!.....this could be the monster ive been talking about...what a struggle....really must be careful, one false move and this could swallow me whole!"......then proceeds to winkle out a 6 inch broon troot! Yawn.....boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Elibank View Post
    If he's going to tell us about his most extreme show, one hopes that he will offer an explanation for skewering a small pike in the head through a hole in the ice - then leaving it quivering while he told us how excited he was.
    No respect for him whatsoever
    I think in general he's explained that when he's fishing with native people he adopts the same methods that they use to support their families/livelihoods. Not sure about that specific episode however

Single Hander Guest

Watch him and his **** ability to keep his rod tip bent when into a fish, when he hooks a fish he dips the rod and loses touch with then raises it again, does my head in the amount of fish he loses and many would have been landed if he had even a basic grasp of strike once and keep strain on a fish and no jerking and slack line when playing..

http://is-a-****.com/2013/04/robson-green/

A few more thoughts I came across on dear old Robson. Totally agree with most of it

Add John Wilson to that list knoob Jockey! Best & most enjoyable guy is Paul Young & not the Singer before ye start off....
    Fly Fishing & Rugby a Marriage made in Heaven.

I look forward to watching it,and will watch every episode,even though I think the guy is such a ploncker. He fishes some great places and for that I am totally envious.
    Let's face it,he just can't fish. Does he really think he can,or is he just taking the p*ss ? Then when it gets to fly fishing and he tells you what an expert he is, it's absolute cringe time!!!
    Love him or hate him though,it should be good viewing.
    t.c.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast