Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default River Forth, WFR Classification

Hi could somebody please clarify the exact proposed classification forth/teith system next year,

As im led to believe CAT1 covers the whole teith and the forth below the teith down to stirling bridge,

All other rivers/beats are CAT3

Is this correct?

Regards

AA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by allan angler View Post
    Hi could somebody please clarify the exact proposed classification forth/teith system next year,

As im led to believe CAT1 covers the whole teith and the forth below the teith down to stirling bridge,

All other rivers/beats are CAT3

Is this correct?

Regards

AA

Correct, and if you are in any way thinking about doing anything about it you had better extract the digit.
    I wrote to Keith Brown and Bruce Crawford on your behalf on 9th October and am not even a permit holder but am aware and concerned of both the background to the designation through flawed methodology but also disastrous consequences to your already fragile Associations should it be enacted. If you look at the Allan thread around post 963 on the 4th of October you will see posts from me and Denfield Bud urging you all to get united and motivated to mount a serious campaign like every single association on the Earn has done which included lobbying strongly 11 MSPs and having meetings with Roseanna Cunningham. All of our submissions are either complete or nearing completion, we maintain communication with politicians so we are set.
    All I see on the Allan thread is photos of dirty fish and what seems to be a wee clique all trying to get one over on each other rather than focussing on the biggest threat to the very existence of your association ever known.
    Get a grip lads and do something quickly or else you are going to lose everything and never get it back.
    B.T.W. I have passed on details of my letters to the MSPs to Method Man more than a week ago. Maybe Eric is doing something, I don't know as he hasn't replied as yet.
    Last edited by keirstream; 17-10-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Thanks for the reply and clarifying that kierstream,

Emails to msps and other relvent bodies by club members have already been sent with more written up and in the process, members are in constant contact with each other and have been for a while,

The forum thread has only been used as we have always used it,

AA

Quote Originally Posted by allan angler View Post
    Thanks for the reply and clarifying that kierstream,

Emails to msps and other relvent bodies by club members have already been sent with more written up and in the process, members are in constant contact with each other and have been for a while,

The forum thread has only been used as we have always used it,

AA

Good news then and good luck.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Quote Originally Posted by keirstream View Post
    Correct, and if you are in any way thinking about doing anything about it you had better extract the digit.
    I wrote to Keith Brown and Bruce Crawford on your behalf on 9th October and am not even a permit holder but am aware and concerned of both the background to the designation through flawed methodology but also disastrous consequences to your already fragile Associations should it be enacted. If you look at the Allan thread around post 963 on the 4th of October you will see posts from me and Denfield Bud urging you all to get united and motivated to mount a serious campaign like every single association on the Earn has done which included lobbying strongly 11 MSPs and having meetings with Roseanna Cunningham. All of our submissions are either complete or nearing completion, we maintain communication with politicians so we are set.
    All I see on the Allan thread is photos of dirty fish and what seems to be a wee clique all trying to get one over on each other rather than focussing on the biggest threat to the very existence of your association ever known.
    Get a grip lads and do something quickly or else you are going to lose everything and never get it back.
    B.T.W. I have passed on details of my letters to the MSPs to Method Man more than a week ago. Maybe Eric is doing something, I don't know as he hasn't replied as yet.
    Hi Tom, sorry I never got back to you, been really busy with work and the sprog!
    Also appreciate you took the time give us a wee leg up.
    I've been talking with quite a few of the guys on here and let them know what you were doing to help and sent them some of the informative and helpful emails you sent me.

Quite a few of us have now sent emails to all our relevant msps

Thanks again for your help.

We need all the help we can get, it would appear that our committee are not interested in what the members have to say and are taking a back seat on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Method man View Post

We need all the help we can get, it would appear that our committee are not interested in what the members have to say and are taking a back seat on this!
    As I predicted would happen on your thread early October.
    There are more ways I can help you, speak to Allan Angler for an update.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Default Clique??

[QUOTE=keirstream;828379]

All I see on the Allan thread is photos of dirty fish and what seems to be a wee clique all trying to get one over on each other

If by clique you mean a group of guys who all fish the same river and speak to each other about the water, then yes, I suppose we must be a clique

I also won't post any more pictures of dirty fish.................

Until we get a result!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Method man View Post

If by clique you mean a group of guys who all fish the same river and speak to each other about the water, then yes, I suppose we must be a clique

I also won't post any more pictures of dirty fish.................

Until we get a result!!!
    As I said Eric, speak to Jordan on that one, he'll explain my point.
    Good luck.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Cheers Tom, will do

Quote Originally Posted by keirstream View Post
    Tom, personally I think the "clique jibe" demeaned a really good reply to the original post. I wonder why you would say such a thing
    I will quote a previous extract from a post from your good self that you may reflect upon,"might I add this is not the way to win friends and influence people"

Bobby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast