Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Logging On

Default Logging On

Has something changed. I always use be automatically logged in when I opened the forum. The last few days I am having to log in every time even though I tick the "Remember Me" box.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by David B View Post
    Has something changed. I always use be automatically logged in when I opened the forum. The last few days I am having to log in every time even though I tick the "Remember Me" box.

Dave
    I had the same problem with my great grandma.She could never remember me either!!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Dave
    I am OK with the windows computer and my android phone, but the apple Ipad has started the problem you describe David
    Last edited by Jock; 02-10-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock View Post
    I am OK with the windows computer and my android phone, but the apple Ipad has started the problem you describe David
    Upgrade to Windows 10 and soon everything will be goosed.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jock View Post
    Possibly has something to do with why we're already on the third version of iOS9

Dave
    You haven't cleared your Browsing History have you? That will erase all Autofill on the PC/iPad etc.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul White View Post
    You haven't cleared your Browsing History have you? That will erase all Autofill on the PC/iPad etc.

Paul
    I'd disagree here and would advise a browser reset. If that isn't enough then do a full malware scan.
    To one who has roved on the mountains afar
    Oh! For the crags that are wild and magestic
    The steep frowning glories of dark Lochnagar.

My iPhone and iPad are fine

Dave,
    Had the same problem. Solution is to click on the password box (don't click your user name) then use password auto fill. When both user name and password are filled, click the remember me box. Worked for me.

DCJ