Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12

Default Dalmarnock today

Had a cracking day at dalmarnock today with longchuck (tam) he managed a nice 7lb fish unfortunately I blanked but still enjoyed my day on a cracking beat made feel welcome by Colin will be back very soon

Any pics?
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by clydesider View Post
    Any pics?
    Mike
    Fresh grilse |

Quote Originally Posted by The king clam View Post
    Had a cracking day at dalmarnock today with longchuck (tam) he managed a nice 7lb fish unfortunately I blanked but still enjoyed my day on a cracking beat made feel welcome by Colin will be back very soon
    Nae luck pal,need to get down the stinchar again
    Id rather have something I don't need than need something I haven't got!!

I was on the Tay most of yesterday too, plenty fish showing, mostly coloured and not interested in the slightest at anything thrown at them. The clear blue sky and summer like sunshine didnt help either....never in my life have I fished in October in a t-shirt and my waders hanging off my backside, it was an absolute scorcher. Well done Tam for catching yesterday, respect to anyone who can winkle a fish out in those conditions👍

There was 4 fish taken from dalmarnock yesterday.2 in the morning and 2 afternoon.
    A good catch in the conditions,all on the fly

Aye well done Tam. Our group of 3 didnt touch a single thing.....looked like a stick of dynamite was the only thing that might work