Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16

Default Here we go again

More family fights ,more friendship breakups more bullshite .the SNP looking for another possible shot at a referendum ,no delivery of anything just more blame on Westminster so here we go again .I know of family fallout's and broken friendships all because of some peoples self driven self obsession for independence .

Quote Originally Posted by the dipper View Post
    More family fights ,more friendship breakups more bullshite .the SNP looking for another possible shot at a referendum ,no delivery of anything just more blame on Westminster so here we go again .I know of family fallout's and broken friendships all because of some peoples self driven self obsession for independence .
    Never mind that, are there any troot left in Iceland withoot a sare jaw

Yip here we go again another yawn yawn thread about politics and the referendum
    is this not a SALMON FISHING FORUM Where we discuss salmon fishing things or am I in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by the dipper View Post
    How can you be sure that independence is a bad thing? It's only your opinion, nothing is based on fact, the SNP are only doing the same thing as the Tories, why not try them instead.

Yawn

There is no room for another independence debate here.

I pity the Scots for the situation they are now in with around half wanting away and half not, Im sure as has been said it will tear families and friends apart, as such I dont want it happening here.