Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thanks to all -please take time to look at this thread

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE POSTING ON THE FORUM AS I HAVE BEEN RATHER BUSY SUPPORTING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES TO SET UP THEIR OWN ANGLING CLUB . HAVING WORKED WITHIN THE DISABILITIES ARENA FOR OVER 30 YEARS AS WELL AS BEING A CARER FOR MY AUTISTIC SON I WAS APPROACHED TO HELP TAKE FORWARD ANGLING AS A SPORT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OR HAVE HAD LIMITED ACCESS TO THE SPORT.

Many thanks to the kind people who donated some tackle and time to help get this project started.

Although difficult and challenging at times, it has been a pleasure helping the group set up their own Angling Club and continue to support them to move forward into what is a most enjoyable sport.

Membership stands at 38 people and growing as word spreads and people have the opportunity to try the sport.

Angling 4 All goes from strength to strength cumulating in the club winning the Team Event at the Jack Charlton Disabled Angling event at Kielder Reservoir this year.

Members have weekly opportunities to try game, saltwater and freshwater fishing at varying locations.

Please take time to look at the short films on the website link below
    and feel free to share with others, to promote angling for people with disabilities.

Angling4All

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Any donations of tackle or other items to use or raise funds for Angling 4 All would be gratefully accepted.

Kind regards
    John (BJA)
    Last edited by BJA; 12-09-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    EVERY CHANCE OF A FISH IF THEY ARE THEREHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BJA View Post
    IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE POSTING ON THE FORUM AS I HAVE BEEN RATHER BUSY SUPPORTING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES TO SET UP THEIR OWN ANGLING CLUB . HAVING WORKED WITHIN THE DISABILITIES ARENA FOR OVER 30 YEARS AS WELL AS BEING A CARER FOR MY AUTISTIC SON I WAS APPROACHED TO HELP TAKE FORWARD ANGLING AS A SPORT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OR HAVE HAD LIMITED ACCESS TO THE SPORT.

Many thanks to the kind people who donated some tackle and time to help get this project started.

Although difficult and challenging at times, it has been a pleasure helping the group set up their own Angling Club and continue to support them to move forward into what is a most enjoyable sport.

Membership stands at 38 people and growing as word spreads and people have the opportunity to try the sport.

Angling 4 All goes from strength to strength cumulating in the club winning the Team Event at the Jack Charlton Disabled Angling event at Kielder Reservoir this year.

Members have weekly opportunities to try game, saltwater and freshwater fishing at varying locations.

Please take time to look at the short films on the website and feel free to share with others, to promote angling for people with disabilities.

Angling4All

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Any donations of tackle or other items to use or raise funds for Angling 4 All would be gratefully accepted.

Kind regards
    John (BJA)
    Well done john our sport needs more people like yourself a pat on the back from me you will never be thanked enough top man a very satisfying task completed it will grow greater all the time

Well done Sir! A most worthy venture bringing enjoyment to many more potential anglers. Brilliant!
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Default Well done

Great, great work

Well done John I'm sure you've started something big in the form of angling for the disabled people now & I can see this growing throughout the country or even worldwide.
    give yourself & the team a big pat on the back pal

Well done, a great story.

A true gent and ambassador for our sport. Bless you.

Thanks for all the kind messages, i will pass these onto the group
    John
    EVERY CHANCE OF A FISH IF THEY ARE THEREHidden Content

Brilliant John!!

Pm me with anything you want please.

Paul

Excellent work John, well done and i wish the venture every success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast