Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default I wanna fish the Tay

Hey chaps

i fancy a day or two on the Tay in mid My but i have no knowledge of the river at all. some recommendations of beats with nearby accommodation would be great.

thanks
    leigh
    Last edited by NAF-LEIGH; 22-03-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Default Fish the Tay

depends on a number of factors when do you plan to visit what is your preferred method of fishing do you want large or small river what is your budget.How many times do you plan to fish the river.
    There are endless opportunities but let me know and I will be happy to give you a few options.
    send me a PM and I will be happy to give you some options

Done, thanks

I would say any of the mid tay beats are worth a cast at that time of year and for evevery member telling you to fish murthly you will have someone recommending Newtyle Dunkeld is a good base and close to all the mid beats.

As you have never fished any then take your pick as they All have a good mix of water.

Default fish the Tay

Hi Leigh

No private message received as yet.If you want info then happy to help you out.
    Im sure that I can get most of the information you require quite easily once you answer the few questions I have asked.
    I live within 5 minutes of the river and am on it most weeks but if you have found another source of information then I hope you have an enjoyable stay in scotland.

chris