Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: murthly 1

Default murthly 1

Hi all just a quick report. Fished murthly 1 on Monday 16th after been flooded off on Fri and only good for spinning on sat mon looked like it was ok for the fly 3ft 4 an falling. With my new rod in hand I fished the tronack pool (hope I spelt that right). Tied on a posh tosh tube an began just a short line as Donald the gillie said the fish will be close to our bank. An hour later a 10lb sea lice springer on the bank yippee my first on the fly. Fished till dinner nothing more. After lunch fished the opposite side and bang another this was around 8lb. Great day for me on a lovely bit of water and great company with Tony and Donald
    Attached Images Attached Images 20150316_104657_000-jpg 20150316_141430-jpg 

Bonza!
    Abdoocted by a Morris Dancing maniac.

"With my new rod in hand I fished the tronack pool (hope I spelt that right)".

Well done.

It's Tronach BTW.

Looking forward to fishing it in 2 weeks
    Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain too much before then 😄😄😄😄😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic mate well done

Well done

Lovely fish, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post
    Hi all just a quick report. Fished murthly 1 on Monday 16th after been flooded off on Fri and only good for spinning on sat mon looked like it was ok for the fly 3ft 4 an falling. With my new rod in hand I fished the tronack pool (hope I spelt that right). Tied on a posh tosh tube an began just a short line as Donald the gillie said the fish will be close to our bank. An hour later a 10lb sea lice springer on the bank yippee my first on the fly. Fished till dinner nothing more. After lunch fished the opposite side and bang another this was around 8lb. Great day for me on a lovely bit of water and great company with Tony and Donald
    Well done - piece of p&&s this spring salmon fishing isn't it??

2 braw fish well done

Two lovely fish!! Hope you've left some for me on Friday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast