Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orton Tomorrow

Default Orton Tomorrow

I have an early start tomorrow with my alarm set for 5:45 but I'm hoping it will be worth it and I get rewarded with a springer or two I'll let you guys know how I get on and out of interest has anyone had any success on the lower Spey so far this season ?

Good luck...Hopefully she doesn't rise too much overnight however it might well be a big un!

Why is there a big snow melt happening.?am up tulchan tomorrow water was ok today two mates fished today 2ft,

Quote Originally Posted by SALMON RUSHDIE View Post
    Why is there a big snow melt happening.?
    Big rain Craig -

A FLOOD ALERT has been issued for Findhorn Nairn Moray and Speyside | Scottish Environment Protection Agency

Just seen it hope it does not colour up too much hopefully no more rain now till tomorrow dinner time.

Good luck guys!

Gonna be a big water, hope it settles for you, get your full sinker on & a 1 1/2" yellow & black tube with plenty of sparkle & stay on lower Cairnty
    If I agreed with you then we would both be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by donfisher123 View Post
    I have an early start tomorrow with my alarm set for 5:45 but I'm hoping it will be worth it and I get rewarded with a springer or two I'll let you guys know how I get on and out of interest has anyone had any success on the lower Spey so far this season ?
    Seven off Rothes this week and thirteen so far for the season. A few fish about.
    [B][COLOR=black][I]Speyangler[/I][/COLOR][/B]

Default No luck

Unfortunately didn't catch anything the river was at 3 and a half feet in the morning and slowly rising all day and getting more coloured. There was also a downstream wind making casting difficult however still a good day out with a couple of good guys on a cracking beat so hopefully i'll have better luck next season

I'm booked on Tuesday think will need to look for alternative option as will be massive, was looking forward to it as looks cracking water, did the Ghillie say what height they would call it a day? cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast