Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: neck warmers

Default neck warmers

https://www.aldi.co.uk/typo3temp/pic...7b1df1e607.jpg these will be available in ALDI stores on Thursday 8th March.

I've three neck warmers or "buffs" as commercialy known.Two of them I got from T K Maxx for 3 each,a lightweight micro fibre one and Nike neoprene one,both absolutely excellent.The other is a home made one from the sleeve of an old fleece jumper that is perfect!.Cheap n cheerful does the trick here!.
    Yours roast toasty warm,Pedro.

home made eh? "by heck tha's a true yorky"!

An essential piece of kit for me on cold Spring fishing days.

Quote Originally Posted by long Preston View Post
    home made eh? "by heck tha's a true yorky"!
    Aye lad,n it were some one else's jumper n"all!
    P.

Quote Originally Posted by broontroot52 View Post
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/typo3temp/pic...7b1df1e607.jpg these will be available in ALDI stores on Thursday 8th March.
    ummm lovely......

a nice scull and cross bones design, perfect for a trip to the Spey, it will go well with my tweeds.

Despite being sceptical at first , I've been wearing one of these outdoors a lot recently.
    Excellent piece of kit.

Black [Wool Buff]

PS. They can be bought for considerably less that the price in the link.
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

I have one with an AK47 print all over. So people know Im all about freedom and all that jazz. Freedom from tyranny and revolution and the like. Its attire that makes a political statement as well as protects my skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
    Last edited by Heero; 05-03-2015 at 02:51 PM.
    Heero just pawn in game of life.

Absolutely essential outdoor garb - merino one (same as Brian's) gets worn as neck warmer, chin warmer, balaclava, headband... Chunky wool and fleece one as traditional scarf. Both together on really cold days. Very warm.

I forgot to mention mine is a warm weather one. Yall probably dont need that sort simply because the sun never shines on Britain. This was the main reason yall had that empire for a while, I reckon, envy of folks who had a bit of sunlight from time-to-time so went and conquered them so youd have a place where the sun never set upon (save your homeland where t'were always set upon. Not cool, not cool at all. But I digress...

What was this about, again? Oh, right, warm weather buffs for protection from harmful UV rays. A necessity when Im wading a mudd flat in the heat of summer casting flies at the elusive carp. And on the rare occasion I find myself in the Keys or Caribbean casting flies at bonefish. Which, by the by, are far easier to entice with a fly than a carp. Trust me on this.

Where was I going...

Oh yeah! Buffs for protection of harmful UV rays. Im not as young as I used to be and the sun really takes its toll these days. Id rather not be sunburnt so AK47 print buff it is when out on a flat in the dog days of summer. The fish know I mean bidness once they spot the Kalashnikovs.
    Heero just pawn in game of life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast