Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default Flagging up little viewed threads

I generally look at 2 or 3 sections of the forum. A real waste as so much interesting stuff is on it. I glanced at the trout forum the other day and saw this posted. It has just over 162 views which when you watch the video is in my opinion a staggeringly small amount for such a great thread. It is a wonderful film and made my mouth water. A destination I would love to visit to fish. Anyway if you like it post something that you think perhaps should get greater coverage from the deepest darkest areas of this forum that seldom see the light of day.
    http://www.salmonfishingforum.com/fo...tml#post762693

aye The Top Gear lads had a great time wa down there.

Ah, this is the Chile side where the Falklands buys you free tequila and some weird sense of gratitude by the locals.
    Something to do with all kids being taught in school how Argentina will cut region 10 south off from the rest of Chile and take over patagonian complete. They see the Brits in Falklands as the only thing holding it back.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn’t be there, eighty are are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." Heraclitus

Glad you found the thread of interest,perhaps I may resurrect this one from five years ago as it still gets the pulse racing today

Isn't it amazing how fish can grow so large in what looks like quite in hospitable conditions.