Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Default Henrik Mortensen Seminars 2015

After the success of last years seminars we have arranged to run them again this year. For the Irish guys we will be hosting four days of seminars from Saturday 2nd - tuesday 5th of May.
    Once again the days are limited to 10 anglers each day. For the guys who attended last years course Henrik will be focusing on fishing tactics and techniques rather than just casting. For the new comer to his seminars i assure you that your salmon fishing world will be opened up and a lot of old myths busted in the first five minutes. We are just waiting on confirmation of the venue and then those details will be provided. Once again the cost is only £100.

We are also looking to have Henriks seminars on the river Dee in scotland to give access to those of yous on the mainland. At this stage we are in the planning phase and trying to work out suitable dates and would like to know if anybody is interested. Again limited to 10 anglers each day.

I look forward to hearing from yous.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by A.M Angling View Post
    After the success of last years seminars we have arranged to run them again this year. For the Irish guys we will be hosting four days of seminars from Saturday 2nd - tuesday 5th of May.
    Once again the days are limited to 10 anglers each day. For the guys who attended last years course Henrik will be focusing on fishing tactics and techniques rather than just casting. For the new comer to his seminars i assure you that your salmon fishing world will be opened up and a lot of old myths busted in the first five minutes. We are just waiting on confirmation of the venue and then those details will be provided. Once again the cost is only £100.

We are also looking to have Henriks seminars on the river Dee in scotland to give access to those of yous on the mainland. At this stage we are in the planning phase and trying to work out suitable dates and would like to know if anybody is interested. Again limited to 10 anglers each day.

Mike
    I attended one last year, and Henriks philosophy, is very interesting and it gives you a whole new look at salmon fishing and its a totally different approach to the way Irish people fish for salmon. I am not saying its any better, but a different approach and Henrik has caught a lot of salmon all over the world.

I would be interested in the one on the dee Michael

Quote Originally Posted by bankwheel View Post
    I would be interested in the one on the dee Michael
    You won't be disappointed, it not just about casting, Henrik's thoughts on salmon fishing is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by A.M Angling View Post

Mike
    100 buna what do we get for that Mike
    Id rather have something I don't need than need something I haven't got!!

If dates are suitable, I would be interested in the Dee seminar

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbuchanan1 View Post
    100 buna what do we get for that Mike
    Agree, more details please Mike!
    “Oh! You are the people ruining the rivers and environment.”
    Prince Philip, to Scottish fish farm employees at Holyrood, 1999

I would be interested in the Dee seminar if it becomes available please

Might well be interested in the Dee, depending on details of course.