Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Default Prime Week River Naver - 6 rods - 14th to 21st June 2015

Just recieved this 5 mins ago. Thought I would share as too pricey for me ! But maybe someone has deep pockets !

M

Syre Lodge plus 3 beats (6 rods) on the River Naver

************************************************** *************************************
    We have had a cancellation for the week of 14th to 21st June 2015 for Syre Lodge plus 3 rotating beats (6 rods in total) on the River Naver. The cost for the week will be 11,250 + VAT. It will be offered on a first come first served basis.

Do please let me know if this would be of interest? To find out more please contact us on 01453 521956 or visit our website at www.naverfishingsyre.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Water defiantly needed at that time of the year up north. Brightest longest days of the year,
    And with the spring run all but over and becoming residential in there pools,and with the main bulk of the grilse a good month away its a pricey week for what it is,
    But then again, the wonderful river Naver, if you have the money to burn what a beautiful place to go and burn it on!
    If had been a early May week or first week of August then us working class non elite salmon chasers would never of heard a peep of these rods,
    But like I said if I,had money to burn the Naver is one place in the uk I would burn it,