Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Fish/Depth finder

Thinking of purchasing one of these to check depths on a few pools on our local club stretch.
    Only 2 suitable that I have come across are 'Deeper Smart Fishfinder' and 'Luckylaker WiFi Fishfinder'
    Anyone have any recommendations?

Default Wireless Fishfinder/depth reader

I bought one of these for the same thing, I use it in both salt and fresh water and it works really well.

Ebay item - 311294509024

Quote Originally Posted by GStrachan View Post
    I bought one of these for the same thing, I use it in both salt and fresh water and it works really well.

Ebay item - 311294509024
    Do you find it fairly accurate? Thanks will have a look

Yeah the accuracy is really good, we had a few big holes scoured out in our wee rivers and it was quite surprising to see how deep they actually were. Also really handy for beach fishing to see where the gulleys are, you can cast the sensor a good distance then wind it back slowly to get an accurate picture of the sea bed.

Think there's one advertised on the latest Fishtec catalogue in this months T+S.I'd advise care before purchasing or using as these sort of implements are frowned on by some clubs,beat owners etc. for obvious reasons(not that I'm inferring anything to you personally) and if you do get one and use it I'd be very careful about who knows the results!-I suppose you can imagine why!.
    Good luck,Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    Think there's one advertised on the latest Fishtec catalogue in this months T+S.I'd advise care before purchasing or using as these sort of implements are frowned on by some clubs,beat owners etc. for obvious reasons(not that I'm inferring anything to you personally) and if you do get one and use it I'd be very careful about who knows the results!-I suppose you can imagine why!.
    Good luck,Pedro.
    Ha I was going to put that in my opening post that it was not for cheating!
    That's where I got the idea off the latest Fishtec catalogue.
    I have one on a sea boat but did not know that these other wireless Bluetooth models existed until I bought T+S this evening.
    Will keep some of the results to myself!

Quote Originally Posted by GStrachan View Post
    Yeah the accuracy is really good, we had a few big holes scoured out in our wee rivers and it was quite surprising to see how deep they actually were. Also really handy for beach fishing to see where the gulleys are, you can cast the sensor a good distance then wind it back slowly to get an accurate picture of the sea bed.
    Thanks may go with this as cant go too far wrong with the price