Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Default Fly Tying Lamp Recommendations

Was looking for a new lamp. Tried searching but did not find much. Any recommendations?

If you don't need a magnifying light buy a suitable cheap flexible arm table lamp from somewhere like Ikea and then fit a suitable Daylight bulb.
    Regards Gary
    Fishing for 60 years and am still trying to understand why I do it, but I love misunderstandings

Default Lamp

Hi

I've been using a PL Desk Lamp Ref D33040 from the Daylight Company. As the company name suggests it has a daylight bulb in it and these bulbs make all the difference when tying detail or for extended periods at the vice.

I would absolutely recommend it to everyone.

Mikh

I'm looking for 1 myself at the moment and narrowed it down to these 2...

LE 8W Dimmable LED Desk Lamp,Touch Sensitive,7-Level Brightness,7 Colour Modes | eBay

LED 5XMagnifying Lamp Daylight Magnifier Lens Desk Table Task Craft Work Bench | eBay

Lots to choose from. I typed in "led desk lamp" 👍
    "If in doubt, put it back"!

Hobbycraft are selling the ottlite daylight led magnifier desktop lamp for 25 posted,I've got one myself 👍
    The early bird gets first run down the pool.

Someone recommended that I got this one below below from Amazon a couple of years ago. It cost 24 and seems quite good.

TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp Dimmable Touch Eye-Care with USB Charger Port (12W, Silver, Adjustable Aluminum Arm & Head, Slide Touch-Sensitive Control Pan)