Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  97
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Received with thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GaryD View Post
    All flies now sent, watch for the postie!
    Gary, thanks for getting these out, much appreciated.
    Flies look great....cant wait to give them a swim with my new 16' T&T

Group shot with the tiers ID'd would be nice if poss

Cheers, Scotty

I finally got home from hospital to find a packet on flies on my desk. I was totally bemused as I wasn't expecting flies from anybody. Looking closer I could tell that they were tied by different people so I thought of the Fly Swap.
    I found that my good mate JockieScott had entered a set for me Thanks very much Richard, it is things like that which make the Forum good.
    Thanks also to GaryD and all the other participants.
    Regards Gary
    Fishing for 60 years and am still trying to understand why I do it, but I love misunderstandings

Quote Originally Posted by gwelsher View Post
    I finally got home from hospital to find a packet on flies on my desk. I was totally bemused as I wasn't expecting flies from anybody. Looking closer I could tell that they were tied by different people so I thought of the Fly Swap.
    I found that my good mate JockieScott had entered a set for me Thanks very much Richard, it is things like that which make the Forum good.
    Thanks also to GaryD and all the other participants.
    You are very welcome Gary! We couldn't have a stalwart of the fly swaps missing out.
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456