Likes Likes:  27
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bassfly View Post
    Borgie?
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    Indeed.
    Going up on 14th August for the week and praying for a nice downpour like 2 years ago, 5ft on the gauge on the monday morning. If the water is low then my 3# will be getting an airing on the loch's.

Going up on 14th August for the week and praying for a nice downpour like 2 years ago, 5ft on the gauge on the monday morning. If the water is low then my 3# will be getting an airing on the loch's.
    Im up again last week in July as well. Had a great time last year so I'll probably blank this year!

That's salmon fishing

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

You already know which way you're going to drive up. You've only started this thread to **** us all off!!
    Which reminds me of a nice little tune called "The Train Journey North" played here by Stuart Liddlle of Inveraray. (Tune No.3)

Last edited by simon grace; 11-05-2016 at 02:08 PM.
    "What do they know of fishing who know only one fish and one way to fish for him?"

Jack Hargreaves OBE (31 December 191115 March 1994)

good luck on your journey i will be following a similar if shorter route this year to loch inver got a boat booked on loch ailsh, couldnt get on the oykel but might have managed a day on the Cairnard(never herd of it)
    It's too high, its too low, its too windy, there's nae fish al no be back...... Till tomorrow

Fishing the Inver and Kirkaig in July. Second time up there and fished well last year as there was a bit of rain. 8.5/9 hr drive from Cheshire.

Fishing the Inver and Kirkaig in July. Second time up there and fished well last year as there was a bit of rain. 8.5/9 hr drive from Cheshire.

When in July are u there? If I can get on them I would I'm there 1st to 14th july
    craig
    It's too high, its too low, its too windy, there's nae fish al no be back...... Till tomorrow

Drive up on Sunday the 14 July fishing Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and drive home 18th.

Fuel is available at Scourie too, 24 hours a day.
    Go Lairg and up Shin, past Loch More and Stack.
    Don't forget the A9 average speed cameras.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast