Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  130
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Ribble 2020

There are a lot of incredibly selfish people about. I would love to go out on my motorbike but the government have asked people not to go out for unnecessary vehicle journeys. Judging by the number of motorbikes going past my house the last two days there are a lot of people who don't care. Some of their journeys must must be urgent judging by the speed of some of them.
    I could go on several miles of river with no public access but we have been asked not to do so and I won't.

SP8

Quote Originally Posted by SP8 View Post
    There are a lot of incredibly selfish people about. I would love to go out on my motorbike but the government have asked people not to go out for unnecessary vehicle journeys. Judging by the number of motorbikes going past my house the last two days there are a lot of people who don't care. Some of their journeys must must be urgent judging by the speed of some of them.
    I could go on several miles of river with no public access but we have been asked not to do so and I won't.

SP8
    Totally agree with you, my bike is sat in garage unused. The thing is it only takes a small mistake either by you or another motorist and you're on your backside. This could take up valuable emergency services, nursing staff and a hospital bed. Not to mention the fact that it could put you in a high risk environment. I saw the videos of crowds at Devils Bridge over the weekend, totally unnecessary and selfish Ribble 2020

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Seems the rules don't apply to our Polish bretheren. Mate passed a few of them fishing the PAAS beats yesterday and today

Quote Originally Posted by dave_n View Post
    Seems the rules don't apply to our Polish bretheren. Mate passed a few of them fishing the PAAS beats yesterday and today
    Down by the m6 I presume ? Ribble 2020

yup

Wouldn't be difficult to find and shift them then, if there was anyone bothering Ribble 2020

Quote Originally Posted by dave_n View Post
    Poaching- whoever they are or wherever they hail from. All PAAS waters are closed.

Clearly they’re banking on Authorities and Bailiffs being absent and taking advantage.

Good job there ain’t any fish to poach eh?

police have been and booted them off

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516