Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  568
Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyne 2019...

Default Tyne 2019...

Well somone has to start a new one so thought i would. Hopefully a better year with more water.
    Tight lines to anyone fishing the river in 2019.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm looking forum to the new season already and cant wait to get cracking. Not going to start until there's plenty of fish in the river mind, as i dont think i can go through some more blanks after last season.

I dont really start early with the tyne either as the start of the season is spent chasing the first coquet fish then the tyne when the catch numbers start to creep up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tight lines to all for 2019
    "Go easy...step tight...stay free".

Talking

Same to you lads, hope you both have a good season. TL, youve just made get my Clash albums out

I've never fished the Tyne but I always enjoy reading the thread, Tightlines to all who fish her next season 🎣. Merry Christmas and a happy new year when it comes

Keilder looks to be well and truly filling up; we have got the worst weather to come yet.

I am still grumpy about the 1.3cms release during the last few weeks of October, but already looking forward to the coming season.

Iíll be out 1st feb lower river weather permitting

Aye, i wish i had access to the lower river, but good luck greenhut- I hope you have a good start.
    All the best folks for Christmas, and especially the new year

Quote Originally Posted by dave1959 View Post
    Aye, i wish i had access to the lower river, but good luck greenhut- I hope you have a good start.
    All the best folks for Christmas, and especially the new year
    Federation water should be available, highly underrated, I had a 15lb Springer 2nd week in feb last season. If fished harder Iím sure it would produce more fish than it does presently

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast