Thanks Thanks:  77
Likes Likes:  494
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Tyne 2019...

Quote Originally Posted by Mattytree View Post
    Good end to the week , 19lbs in the middle channel on a heavy sink tip arm to arm of 30lb leader down to a dropper ring and purple shrimp and then a about 2 ft of 23lb floro to a big heavy ness c tube ! Hooked another two before in a 5 and 20 minute gap near the same spot , both right on the dangle and lost them both , one straightened the hook as it turned when realised it was hooked the other just didnít stick so was maybe this one ...but was over the moon and was very lucky the misses had turned up with a breakfast roll so it had a rest to get the fish and for netting it for me.
    Now that is a proper Fish!!! Well In Matty! Superb write ups and information as ever! You are chipping away nicely up there aren't you?!

Fished the main river at Riding Mill on Saturday, as projected it was quite high, and only dropped slightly through the course of the day. It made me feel a little under armed. Saw only a handful of fish through the day and myself and my partner didn't have a pull.

Hello, is there much being caught in this big release ? Cheers Sim

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859