Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  58
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default Taw and Mole 2015

It seems there are a few Taw and Mole anglers on here do with today marking the new season starting I thought I would start a new thread.

I doubt too many went out today to see in the new season as the rivers are very high, but a lovely colour. I fished for an hour on the Mole enjoying the fresh air and lovely weather but wishing the river was a good 2 foot lower.

Has anyone else been out and has anyone heard of a fish?

Same here Loxie nice morning on the taw .. No fish but that was to be expected . Nice bit of water that I look forward to trying again when conditions are better !

Good to hear some folk have been out already, I am hoping to be out and about on Wednesday, but not sure it will have dropped enough by then.

Anyway, let's hope for a good season.

Been on the Tamar today, big river and very coloured. Good to get out, cobwebs gone ready for action when she drops and clears up!! tight lines
    "You wont catch a fish if your fly's not in the water" Herbie Symons Tamar legend

Planning on trying the Mole this coming Friday, hopefully it will be below a meter by then.

Quote Originally Posted by tawrod View Post
    Planning on trying the Mole this coming Friday, hopefully it will be below a meter by then.
    let us know how it goes, I might go out Saturday evening or Sunday.

Was on the Taw on Sunday morning. Water was 1.2m at Umberleigh. Alas no fish but was nice to get out for a cast.

Should be dropping nicely now, the Mole is looking good. I only wish I had some spare time!

The Mole is that lovely green colour, stilllaround .9 but worth a try tomorrow I think.

tight lines Tawrod, I'm dying to get out but looks like I'm going to have to work Saturday now.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast