Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pommeyfisherman View Post
    I see that there is now the guideline ULS 10ft double hander which is pitched as being easy to use both double and single handed almost sub switch. This could just be the answer for me as I want something that can handle grilse but not completely over power small seatrout. Has anyone experience of using it?

salmonstu, you could do much much worse than to consider the 11ft3ins. Airflo NanTec Switch, currently on offer at G.A.C for 129 plus a free fly line.
    There's a choice of 6 weight, 7 weight and 8 weight rods and with the deal you'll receive a 40+ floating line that matches perfectly!.
    I've the 6 weight version with the 40+ 7 weight line and its a completely peachy outfit.It's my go to low water outfit when I need to use tiny flee's and lighter nylons from tapered leaders.Had several good high teenagers on my outfit no problems at all.
    Obviously pick the line weight outfit to suit your needs in the fishing you have the outfit in mind for.
    Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
    salmonstu, you could do much much worse than to consider the 11ft3ins. Airflo NanTec Switch, currently on offer at G.A.C for 129 plus a free fly line.
    There's a choice of 6 weight, 7 weight and 8 weight rods and with the deal you'll receive a 40+ floating line that matches perfectly!.
    I've the 6 weight version with the 40+ 7 weight line and its a completely peachy outfit.It's my go to low water outfit when I need to use tiny flee's and lighter nylons from tapered leaders.Had several good high teenagers on my outfit no problems at all.
    Obviously pick the line weight outfit to suit your needs in the fishing you have the outfit in mind for.
    Pedro.
    Thanks buddy.............

Still available for the 2020 season

Sewinfly. ..........

Quote Originally Posted by sewinfly View Post
    I have a new Beaulah Classic 10'6" 8/9 wt fast action switch rod.
    The rod not been used and I imported from America by me.
    This rod not to be confused with the Beulah GB*
    rods

Looking for 260 includes p&p

Sewinfly. ............

Quote Originally Posted by Slaneybs View Post
    I see that there is now the guideline ULS 10ft double hander which is pitched as being easy to use both double and single handed almost sub switch. This could just be the answer for me as I want something that can handle grilse but not completely over power small seatrout. Has anyone experience of using it?
    Guideline ULS Hybrid.

livingston west lothian or on a river 75mls from home

Got a mint Guideline LXi 11.6 T-Pac ,199.

Quote Originally Posted by hut pool View Post
    Got a mint Guideline LXi 11.6 T-Pac ,199.
    Airtec switch 11ft 3 6wt . bought this year unused mint . Also Airtec 11.3 8wt used a couple of times .

sorted now mate..........Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12