Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    stirling
    Posts
    3,190

    Default #8 13 to 13'6 rod wanted

    looking for a nice 13 to 13'6 rod for an #8
    something I can use from late spring onwards with mostly floating lines and tips
    not really got a budget if it's the right rod then I'll consider
    it
    bent handles need not apply 😎
    craig
    (Mergus merganser) the end of life as we know it......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Forres
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wormo View Post
    looking for a nice 13 to 13'6 rod for an #8
    something I can use from late spring onwards with mostly floating lines and tips
    not really got a budget if it's the right rod then I'll consider
    it
    bent handles need not apply 😎
    craig

  3. #3

    Default

    I got a Vision Mag 13ft rated 8 weight. If you like to cast a rod from the tip then it does extremely well with a 30g head. It is new and has only been out once as I always fish with a 13ft NRX or 13ft Stinger. If you are interested then let me know.
    I love my brick

  4. #4

    Default Greys X-flite

    I have a Greys x-flite in 13'#8, which I used primarily for exactly what you describe (floating lines and tips). Let me know if you're interested.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near Kelso, Roxburghshire
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Go ape and get one of those Burkheimers on ebay at the moment....seriously good, brand new and very well priced.

  6. #6

    Default mag

    Quote Originally Posted by Perrypokemon View Post
    I got a Vision Mag 13ft rated 8 weight. If you like to cast a rod from the tip then it does extremely well with a 30g head. It is new and has only been out once as I always fish with a 13ft NRX or 13ft Stinger. If you are interested then let me know.
    i am very interested in this rod, what price would it be.
    thanks.
    speers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    stirling
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speers View Post
    i am very interested in this rod, what price would it be.
    thanks.
    speers
    Oi! get yer own thread
    (Mergus merganser) the end of life as we know it......

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speers View Post
    i am very interested in this rod, what price would it be.
    thanks.
    speers

    Your PM has been replied to
    I love my brick

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wormo View Post
    Oi! get yer own thread

    Hello Craig, your PM has been replied to.
    I love my brick

  10. #10

    Default

    The Vision Mag is now sold.
    I love my brick

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •