Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Tubeworx on Foxy-tails

Hi All
    Well been busy again...and very happy with developments
    Funkyflytying asked if we could pack for their Tubeworx Pro Kit.....and after a lot of thought I decided well if I was going to stock the Pro Kit...might as well stock the rest...

So delighted to say i have stock of all the Tubeworx components...
    Currently the Pro, Advanced and Starter Kits are listed on our website..
    I am getting my head round all the other bits and bobs and will get them listed shortly....keep checking....or Pm me if you have a specific need..

We also have changed the pictures on the Arctic Marble Tail listings and increased our colour range....

I will be at the Rutland Spring Fly Fair.on Sunday 4th March 2012.
    We are working with FunkyFlytying at the show ...so if you are there and have any questions will have the expert there to answer all....
    Last edited by Foxy-tails; 25-02-2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Spelling ..OMG!!

Hi sue,

Just had a look at your website......some great looking new colors in marble fox range.

Regards,
    Tom

Sue we at Funky-Products are very happy that we are working so closely with Foxy-Tails.
    In our opinion your fur is the finest in the market place and we wanted only the highest quality to go with the best tube system available.
    We are thrilled to be working closely with Foxy-Tails and are delighted that you have chosen to stock the complete range of Tubeworx.
    Last edited by wcb; 25-02-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Its been a Sunday Marathon but I have managed to get all the Tubeworx bits and bobs loaded now...Done a quick check and all looks OK !!!

I also have been Spring Cleaning and found loads of Fox Mask...So have packed them in 2 and have reduced to clear....

2 quality masks for 7.50 3 black masks for 6.00....

Remember the Black is dyed on Shadow fox so the hair is shorter than the Marbles, Platinum's and Silver Fox.

One afterthought after I had packed them was someone will what one of each !!...But as usual I will do my best..just put a note in the comments fiels which 2 you want if thats the case...