Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Seasons Greetings

Well its Christmas Eve and all is calm...

The orders are all out, the presents wrapped, housework done, cooking done, worrying about what I have forgotten over....so...its now time to relax with a large glass and say....

Thank you for all your support this year...I am very grateful to you all for the massive endorsement of Foxy-Tails and its products... I cannot think of a finer bunch of friends and customers...

Special thanks to Springer and to Altmor for all his work in getting the Foxy Competitions running...and look forward to next years stunning flies.....

My Very Best Wishes to you and your families for a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Sue

Default Seasons Greetings

Hi Sue,

All the best to you as well, although i have not ordered anything from you yet once i start tying again in the new year you can guarantee you will be hearing from me!

Again all the best.
    STEVIE1971.

Yikes, you're organised Sue .... 10.00pm and you've got everything done. I've had to get up early today to do my wrapping lest there be 3 disgruntled ladies in the house later on .

Hope you have a wonderful day and a well deserved rest over the festive break.

Altmor.

Merry christmas to one and all Gav hope you got home okay last week don't know about you but i woke up with a heid like a burst couch i knew we should have went for food before drink Roll on the 2010 season the shugsters back