Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    By the river
    Posts
    628

    Default Squamish and Skeena systems in early October

    Can't wait! How's the fishing at the moment and how might it look in a month please? Is it a late or early autumn this year and what species seem most likely. Any tips much appreciated
    John

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Morpeth
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Hi John, when do you go?

    My pals who go to the Campbell asked me to go out mid Sept for a week but have had to say no. Maybe just a s well as most of the Island rivers are closed due to drought although the Campbell will fish being a hydro river.

    Tight lines G

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    Can't wait! How's the fishing at the moment and how might it look in a month please? Is it a late or early autumn this year and what species seem most likely. Any tips much appreciated
    John

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    By the river
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chasb View Post
    Hi John, when do you go?

    My pals who go to the Campbell asked me to go out mid Sept for a week but have had to say no. Maybe just a s well as most of the Island rivers are closed due to drought although the Campbell will fish being a hydro river.

    Tight lines G
    That's a shame
    I go w/c 5 October and I am struggling to get some info on the season so far...
    Tight lines John

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Morpeth
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Try looking for local tackle shops on Web, moSt do reports of sorts

  5. #5
    Sink23 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    That's a shame
    I go w/c 5 October and I am struggling to get some info on the season so far...
    Tight lines John
    Current Fishing Reports - Guided Fishing Adventures - Noel Gyger

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    308

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •