Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Snowbee rockhopper wader grips

I've recently bought a pair of felt sole boots, after struggling with pair of Vision gummi soled ones. I was thinking of getting some of the above, just for walking to and getting in to the river. Has anyone had any experience with them? Cheers in advance.

Hi MrLobster get yourself a pkt of SUPATRACKS best grip wading studs and once you fit them you will ready for any conditions in or out of the water I hope this helps Owen.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    I've recently bought a pair of felt sole boots, after struggling with pair of Vision gummi soled ones. I was thinking of getting some of the above, just for walking to and getting in to the river. Has anyone had any experience with them? Cheers in advance.
    I have just bought a pair of Vision Nahka Gummi sole boots.
    Teamed up with 10 Supatracks studs on each boot, they are so far in contention for the best boots I have ever had.
    They are comfortable and incredibly supportive on the ankles.
    I have just returned from a week of serious rock hopping on the Kola, the grip is superb and I never slipped once on any surface.
    Extremely highly recommended, both boots and studs.
    Respect My Authorita!!

I do have the Snowbee rockhopper boots for a while now and the grip is outstanding. I do find them ideal if you fish from the bank, especially from slippery rocks and I think that was the original purpose (in Japan) of them. the shoe itself is from quite thin material that is not too stable and as general wading boot I would not recommend them.
    Icelander05

I will definitely consider this one and change my diawa boots.
    nextride.com/