Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  129
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T7 View Post
    Was he banned?
    Nope

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    What happened to the young lad who used to post on here as "ban the shrimp"; probably the silliest ever forum name IMO.
    Why ?
    IMO it's the best name 😁

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ban The Shrimp View Post
    Why ?
    IMO it's the best name 😁
    Thankfully we are all allowed an opinion! I still think it's silly though..

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    Thankfully we are all allowed an opinion! I still think it's silly though..
    Why is it silly ? It's just a username on a forum yet so many people cry over it. ( which makes it better )

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ban The Shrimp View Post
    Why is it silly ? It's just a username on a forum yet so many people cry over it. ( which makes it better )
    It is just a username. But a silly one. Hey ho tho if you like it. I just feel deliberately trying to annoy people is a little silly and a lot childish.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    It is just a username. But a silly one. Hey ho tho if you like it. I just feel deliberately trying to annoy people is a little silly and a lot childish.
    You shouldn't let it annoy you mate.
    Each to their own, I think it's more childish people crying over another members username.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ban The Shrimp View Post
    You shouldn't let it annoy you mate.
    Each to their own, I think it's more childish people crying over another members username.
    I don't get annoyed to be honest. I just think it's silly.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    I don't get annoyed to be honest. I just think it's silly.
    👍🏻

  9. #49

    Default

    You shouldve made a pun out of it with 'Bann the Shrimp' instead.
    Heero just pawn in game of life.

  10. #50

    Default

    When do folk find the best times to gather Prawn?
    At my local spot it don't produce until the end of May and they do be very few about at this time. This is the time that i seem to get the shrimps and prawns with berries which in my opinion think that they are a very good bait.
    What are the best months to gather prawn and shrimp as i found as the summer went on they got very small and very rare to get a berried prawn and any good ones have a soft shell.
    However, on the sands the sand shrimp are plentiful,
    Here is a few that will be going into the Cork Blackwater this week for a swim,

    img_7983-jpg

    img_7984-jpg

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •