+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JulyTourist
  • 1 Post By kgm

Thread: Hardy Bougle 4" MKVII Salmon Reel NEW!

Default Hardy Bougle 4" MKVII Salmon Reel NEW!

Hi here I have my one of my Hardy Bougle's for sale 4" selling one so that i can buy i reel more suited to my age LOL! Like a Demon

This reel is BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN USED

RRP is 429.99 it on ebay at 249.99 i'm open to offers but not less than 250 Regards

Andrew

Link:eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Style Andrew ,is ageless. PJ.

HAHAHA, With me being in my early 20's I think something like a DEMON or Lamson Litespeed is more up my street!

try the shop you bought it in they might come to a deal with ya always worth a go.
    william

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Gunn View Post
    Hi here I have my one of my Hardy Bougle's for sale 4" selling one so that i can buy i reel more suited to my age LOL! Like a Demon

This reel is BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN USED

RRP is 429.99 it on ebay at 249.99 i'm open to offers but not less than 250 Regards

Andrew

Link:eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
    skyhook looking one pm him
    Last edited by OUR JACK; 08-02-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Pm sent..
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita!

Andy, if that reel is as you describe it that is a mad price.....if you paid rrp. I would advise you to wait and see what ebay brings. Also buy a cheaper reel, John Norris were doing good deals on the Pflueger President and then give it a few more years before you become a tackle tart! JT

PS Lamson are nice but even the 4 is max *10 plus backing which might be a bit small, Demon is just another Hardy/Korean product, not worth the cash..
    PPS If you insist on wasting more money buy a new Loop Classic 1013 and then sell it to me half price two weeks later.....
    william m likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JulyTourist View Post
    Andy, if that reel is as you describe it that is a mad price.....if you paid rrp. I would advise you to wait and see what ebay brings. Also buy a cheaper reel, John Norris were doing good deals on the Pflueger President and then give it a few more years before you become a tackle tart! JT

PS Lamson are nice but even the 4 is max *10 plus backing which might be a bit small, Demon is just another Hardy/Korean product, not worth the cash..
    PPS If you insist on wasting more money buy a new Loop Classic 1013 and then sell it to me half price two weeks later.....

That's horrible! I would not come on your thread saying about wasting money , to be honest it got nothing to do with you what I do with my money, but I'm think of a hardy marquis!

Thanks Andy, sorry if my post upset you, I was only trying to help..... Please note I would not be in the market for a Marquis if you buy one..... JT

JT is trying to give you sensible advise, maybe not in the manner that you care for.

Maybe go to a good tackle shop and try a few reels before committing to your next purchase.

It's entirely up to you how to spend your money and I don't think JT was implying any different but you have been selling a good deal of top end gear over the last 3-4 weeks.
    JulyTourist likes this.
    To one who has roved on the mountains afar
    Oh! For the crags that are wild and magestic
    The steep frowning glories of dark Lochnagar.