Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Safe Pocket camera that is polarized?

Hi All;

Is there a small compact waterproof camera (point and shoot) with a polarized lens in it (or attachable) available?

I'd buy one in 0.00001 secs if there was...likely along with 1,000,000 other anglers...isn't angling the #1 world sport (more people doing it than any other sport). You'd think a camera company would realize this
    Last edited by silverleapers; 16-10-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    Get educated and involved in what salmon open net pens are doing, before it is too late!

Quote Originally Posted by silverleapers View Post
    Hi All;

Is there a small compact waterproof camera (point and shoot) with a polarized lens in it (or attachable) available?

I'd buy one in 0.00001 secs if there was...likely along with 1,000,000 other anglers...isn't angling the #1 world sport (more people doing it than any other sport). You'd think a camera company would realize this
    I'm also very interested if there is something like this available to the market.

You can get clip on ones for phone cameras

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cool

SHOOT 52MM Protective Circular Polarizer Lens(CPL) w' cover f GoPro Hero 5 Black | eBay
    Go pro will take photos as well as vids you can always get a still of a video and it's good quality.... saves for the embarrassing dropping and timing of photos !
    Last edited by Mattytree; 14-06-2017 at 12:28 PM.

I think you can add filters to the lens of the Olympus TG-4 Tough waterproof compact.