Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 726
Like Tree1298Likes

Thread: Doggy Photo's

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ELGIN MORAY
    Posts
    158
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default Roxy




  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Co Fermanagh
    Posts
    1,864
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jockparr View Post
    Good looking animal their mucker! Looks to be in great shape!
    Greatwhite likes this.
    "Nothing makes a fish bigger, than almost being caught"

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ELGIN MORAY
    Posts
    158
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler.07 View Post
    Good looking animal their mucker! Looks to be in great shape!
    She has come from really good stock , 18 months old , the wife wants to keep her as a pet but she has a great nose for the woodcock.

    Had a few tips from jockiescott and its working a treat.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    n ireland
    Posts
    53
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    well jockie i hope ur a better shot than dabbler with ur aya, cause he couldnt hit a bull in the ass with a spad theres defo a bit of birdrowe in that chap!! u can see it round his eyes.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,447
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jockparr View Post
    She has come from really good stock , 18 months old , the wife wants to keep her as a pet but she has a great nose for the woodcock.

    Had a few tips from jockiescott and its working a treat.
    So thats the wee dog in question. Lovely looking dog. Glad to be of assistance Jock.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,447
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magheracross View Post
    well jockie i hope ur a better shot than dabbler with ur aya, cause he couldnt hit a bull in the ass with a spad theres defo a bit of birdrowe in that chap!! u can see it round his eyes.
    I'm not too sore on anything with mine either magher!!!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Co Fermanagh
    Posts
    1,864
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    i THOUGHT sIMON MIGHT HAVE GRACED US WITH A FEW PHOTO'S OF HIS DOGS!
    "Nothing makes a fish bigger, than almost being caught"

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at
    Posts
    7,106
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler.07 View Post
    i THOUGHT sIMON MIGHT HAVE GRACED US WITH A FEW PHOTO'S OF HIS DOGS!
    I havn't got any dogs
    Piscator Non Solum Piscatur

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at
    Posts
    7,106
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    Truthfully..I havn't got a clue how to put pictures on here.By the way..I've got one for sale if anyones after a keen fresh out the kennels up & comer
    Piscator Non Solum Piscatur

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Default

    ;
    Quote Originally Posted by simon grace View Post
    I havn't got any dogs
    is that your opinion
    Where There's Big Un's There's Little Un's!!Hidden Content



Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0