Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Skagit -Putting it all together

Cracking post this, since it's been a while now, has anyone actually tried this? I'm a bit wary of the joining of the tips, where only an inch of glue is holding it all together, do any of you have any experience of this type of joint?
    As said above a superb post, it's a shame that we have lost this type of thing on the forum but maybe it's an idea to repost some of the old good posts to get people's mojo back, ha, I might even try one myself!

Default 47.5 lb salmon

Quote Originally Posted by bankwheel View Post
    Cracking post this, since it's been a while now, has anyone actually tried this? I'm a bit wary of the joining of the tips, where only an inch of glue is holding it all together, do any of you have any experience of this type of joint?
    As said above a superb post, it's a shame that we have lost this type of thing on the forum but maybe it's an idea to repost some of the old good posts to get people's mojo back, ha, I might even try one myself!
    lad who caught it on TalkSPORT in 5 minutes, Fisherman's Blues, Top show, Nigel Botherway and#128522;

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456