Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jimmylong View Post
    I got a breathalyser fitted to my computer, saved me a fortune
    Quality Jimmy,
    Forget your camera on the laptop a breathalyser should be compulsory. Payday never seems that far away when you a bevvied!!!!!!

Default i dont need to be drunk

I find ebay dangerous when in trap 2 at work. I'll slap in a just less than reasonable bid and find myself having to pay for a new rod/reel/jacket I don't need.
    Itís funny whats happening to us.
    Our lives have become digital -
    our friends, now virtual
    and everything you could ever want to know
    is just a click away.
    Experiencing the world through this endless second hand information isnít enough -
    if we want authenticity Ė WE have to initiate it.

Great thread, thought it was just me! New rod and spey line on its way after this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What a brilliant thread. Made my day PML

Yes i always buy random stuff when having few stout.And few days later parcel arrives an dont know what i have bought lol At the minute it seems to be fly materials.I had 8 parcels in 2 days lol Dont remember ordering the materials lol

It gets better. The reel i orderd but didnt need and had spent the day talking myself into wanting and looking forward to receiving / using after looking at reviews on youtube now wont be here untill 10th of august. Apparently it wasnt in stock like the website said. So now i cant have the reel i dont need for ages. I dont know wether im angry or not haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I bought a looms nrx from the states and only realised when I got the 'your order has been dispached' email afew days later,
    Bought a loomis'fear no fish ' neon sign after a session in the pub, lol
    Also bought a bike from London only to discover it was collection only, 500 miles from me!!
    When in doubt...exaggerate !!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmylong View Post
    I bought a looms nrx from the states and only realised when I got the 'your order has been dispached' email afew days later,
    Bought a loomis'fear no fish ' neon sign after a session in the pub, lol
    Also bought a bike from London only to discover it was collection only, 500 miles from me!!
    I allmost bought a used shimano stella earlier the same night untill i noticed it was from japan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mid Wales, just over the Shropshire border

Quote Originally Posted by Wesdev View Post
    I find ebay dangerous when in trap 2 at work. I'll slap in a just less than reasonable bid and find myself having to pay for a new rod/reel/jacket I don't need.
    I meant to like this, not to dislike it.... somehow I can't un- dislike it.... sorry!

Mate of mine who I lived with in London 25 year ago asked me if I could pick a bicycle up for him as I lived up north from fecken Doncaster a ****** 5 hour round trip aye no bother you feckwit.!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12