Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lamson Radius

Default Lamson Radius

I have a Lamson Radius bought some time ago which is not fitted with a click gadget. I assume it would be of plastic construction, as the larger Lamsons. I am wondering if I might be able to fabricate one if I knew the dimensions. Can someone please photograph one for me, or tell me where one might be obtained. I have had little luck with the importers.

Thank you,
    Richard
    May you fish interesting pools

Go on to the Lamson website and go into the customer support service and send them an email they sent me one for my v10 free of charge

Quote Originally Posted by pond.olive View Post
    I have a Lamson Radius bought some time ago which is not fitted with a click gadget. I assume it would be of plastic construction, as the larger Lamsons. I am wondering if I might be able to fabricate one if I knew the dimensions. Can someone please photograph one for me, or tell me where one might be obtained. I have had little luck with the importers.

Thank you,
    Richard
    Try guide fishing they used to be the dealer in selby they might have one knocking about, they sent me the same part for my very old lamson lite speed first generation not so long ago, its a good little reel the radius I use mine for sea trout fishing, lamson are a good company try emailer them direct im sure they will get back if you cant find one.
    Last edited by rotenone; 08-07-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks guys
    May you fish interesting pools