Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Kirby Lonsdale Angling Club

I've been trying to find some information about Kirby Lonsdale A.C. Searching the internet produces nothing , which is quite unusual in this day and age . Just a list of their stretches of the Lune would be helpful , especially their water at Underley Hall . Do they have the left or right bank , is there good access ? Many thanks , Paul .

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    I've been trying to find some information about Kirby Lonsdale A.C. Searching the internet produces nothing , which is quite unusual in this day and age . Just a list of their stretches of the Lune would be helpful , especially their water at Underley Hall . Do they have the left or right bank , is there good access ? Many thanks , Paul .
    Its a beautiful beat at Underley Hall. It looks the part. In fact it would really look the part if there were any Salmon in it!!
    PM "Niccancatch" He was a member of the KLAA for a good few seasons. I'm sure he'll give you the lowdown on the beats.
    Piscator Non Solum Piscatur

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Contact barbonboy...............he's on their committee. Mainly left bank and excellent access and parking areas.