Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Fraser River British Columbia with Marina Gibson

Prime time fishing for King Salmon with the opportunity to catch 5 different types of Salmon. We have included one day’s White Sturgeon fishing as seen in Jeremy Wade’s River Monsters TV programme. The holiday includes 5 days fly fishing for Pinks

2 Oct.2017 Fly from London Heathrow to Vancouver with Air Canada departing at
    1410 arriving in Vancouver at 1540
    On arrival you will be met and transferred to the Coast Hotel in Chilliwack for 7 nights with 6 days fishing. Breakfast is included each day together lunch on the fishing days.

3-8 Oct. Fishing – you can bring your own fly tackle but all premium first class tackle and equipment and premium flyies will be supplied including breathable waders and boots if needed.
    Fishing licences and transfers to and from the river are also included.

9 Oct. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to London with Air Canada.
    Departing at 1750 arriving at 1140 the following day

10 Oct. Arrive London Heathrow at 1140.

PRICE PER PERSON £2820.00

PRICE INCLUDES: Return flights and transfers, 7 nights’ accommodation sharing a twin room on bed
    and breakfast, 6 lunches on fishing days, 6 days’ guided fishing with transport to and from the river, all
    tackle as listed above, fishing licence.

For more information please email sam.macleod@gofishingworldwide.co.uk
    Attached Images Attached Images img_0500-jpg photo-credit-dean-werk-great-river-fishing-jpg dsc_0155-jpg unspecifiedopy2ke3d-jpg 
    Last edited by gofishworldwide; 31-05-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Might want to check your dates. The Pink run will be all but done by the first week in October.
    FISH ON!!! FISH OFF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Might want to check your dates. The Pink run will be all but done by the first week in October.
    Thanks Big Ben, the info has been updated accordingly. There is a chance to catch all 5 species, along with some BIG King Salmon.

Those kings are bruisers! Would love the chance to target them with the fly again. Last time was on the Kenai along with the silvers. I've never fished a pink salmon year. It will be interesting to hear how the trip goes and I hope an SFF member or two might be interested.
    ---------------
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    Those kings are bruisers! Would love the chance to target them with the fly again. Last time was on the Kenai along with the silvers. I've never fished a pink salmon year. It will be interesting to hear how the trip goes and I hope an SFF member or two might be interested.

Oh I am very interested and willing to go all expenses paid and in return I will supply a detailed report on a daily basis exclusively to all on SFF. Even the pictures will be copyrighted to SFF.

I will of course tip the guides out of my own pocket.

Well over to you Paul etc.