Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  105
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Should Don CurlyHorny Leave For Good?

Voters
66. This poll is closed
  • Aye

    19 28.79%
  • Naw

    47 71.21%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Inverurie
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Back By Popular Demand?

    Well, what can i say.....ive just sneakily popped my head in the tradesman`s entrance for a nosey (fnarr fnarr) for i had a very important PM i had to respond to, and wow just wow........ive received 67 begging messages asking me not to leave, not to mention 4 bouquets of floors sent to the hoose ...yes, you know who you are ..not to mention the sales of black ties and armbands gaun through the roof at Berryden Next Store last week......touching, very touching

    So, it appears the forum has been only slightly faster than coastal erosion this week, perhaps i was too hasty? .

    What it has done has flushed oot the snipers for me, magic

    Ok,putting my fate into your hands, ill put myself up for the new Weekly SFF Big Brother Eviction. If i go, i go for good. Lets weed oot the pish,

    Cmon then Seeking, Tony Prior, Wee Porters, OzzyIan, IBM et all ....time to put the willy waving where your mouth is ...

    Who stays, who goes...you decide

    Vote now

    DCH

    edit: and Elibank
    Last edited by Don CurlyHorny; 19-05-2017 at 12:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don CurlyHorny View Post
    Well, what can i say.....ive just sneakily popped my head in the tradesman`s entrance for a nosey (fnarr fnarr) for i had a very important PM i had to respond to, and wow just wow........ive received 67 begging messages asking me not to leave, not to mention 4 bouquets of floors sent to the hoose ...yes, you know who you are ..not to mention the sales of black ties and armbands gaun through the roof at Berryden Next Store last week......touching, very touching

    So, it appears the forum has been only slightly faster than coastal erosion this week, perhaps i was too hasty? .

    What it has done has flushed oot the snipers for me, magic

    Ok,putting my fate into your hands, ill put myself up for the new Weekly SFF Big Brother Eviction. If i go, i go for good. Lets weed oot the pish,

    Cmon then Seeking, Tony Prior, Wee Porters, OzzyIan, IBM et all ....time to put the willy waving where your mouth is ...

    Who stays, who goes...you decide

    Vote now

    DCH
    Huh, call that a flounce?
    Elibank

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Inverurie
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    edited above....to include Elibank (week 4 ya sook)

    DCH

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    758

    Thumbs down

    I was going to abstain until I saw you'd voted for yourself

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Inverurie
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEbody View Post
    I was going to abstain until I saw you'd voted for yourself

    I read the question wrong and pressed the wrong one ..

    DCH

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at
    Posts
    7,738

    Default

    I'll vote when I get back from the builders merchants. I'm off to see if I can get a big enough stone pedestal for you to stand on yer gret' girl!!!
    Piscator Non Solum Piscatur

  7. #7

    Default

    What a bell-end...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    Ye should have just stuck around in the first place!

    Welcome back
    ..........so many flies, so little time!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Inverurie
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westie4566 View Post
    Ye should have just stuck around in the first place!

    Welcome back
    And here`s you voting me off for good, well thats friends for you..

    DCH

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    HUDDERSFIELD
    Posts
    940

    Default

    I knew that you would be missing my chorizo !

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •