Like Tree14Likes
  • 12 Post By Lamson v10
  • 1 Post By Hemmy
  • 1 Post By Lamson v10

Thread: Tay Raider

Default Tay Raider

First time at the vice in a while due to sciatica and definitely in need of some practice, i promised a few of these a while back to a certain green butt lover and also putting collection together for the guy who's helping me with my dog training

Name:  DSC_0937.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  DSC_0934.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  30.6 KB

Name:  DSC_0935.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  27.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Lamson v10 View Post
    First time at the vice in a while due to sciatica and definitely in need of some practice, i promised a few of these a while back to a certain green butt lover and also putting collection together for the guy who's helping me with my dog training

Name:  DSC_0937.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  DSC_0934.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  30.6 KB

Name:  DSC_0935.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  27.4 KB
    Good to see you back at the vice Arnod........normal first class service resumed

Am sure Simon would say that the wee pup has the breeding to train itself.......it's the owner that usually needs the training ......
    Last edited by Hemmy; 18-04-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    Lamson v10 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmy View Post
    Good to see you back at the vice Arnod........normal first class service resumed

Am sure Simon would say that the wee pup has the breeding to train itself.......it's the owner that usually needs the training ......
    Cheers Ernie don't know about first class defo in need of some practice, there's an L in arnold by the way 😉😀
    As for the training that's kinda what I was meaning . I'm responding not to badly and talla's being extremely patient with me
    Hemmy likes this.