Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default New "Ger fluorocarbon Line"

"Ger Fluorocarbon Line"

I am very happy to bring this line to the Irish and UK market, i am the sole supplier of this line and look forward to customers coming back time after time for this line.
    The GER line is tough stuff because it's made with two custom 100% “Ger line” fluorocarbon resins that are fused in an exclusive process into one strong and sensitive line. Made in Germany this thin diameter tippet material boasts superior tensile and knot strength with incredible abrasion resistance. Unlike nylon tippet, it's fast sinking and virtually invisible underwater, it is the best value for money of fluorocarbon on the market.

100 Meter inter-locking spools. If you like I can send 2-100m spools joined together for 200m

• Low Diameter
    • Good Sink Rate
    • High Knot Strength
    • Incredible value for money
    • Available on inter-locking spool in 100m lengths
    • Low memory

"Importantly, the Ger Fluoro has none of the drawbacks associated with many fluorocarbons as it’s not too stiff, has zero memory and has a degree of suppleness that makes it easy to handle"
    Made in Germany to the highest quality

3.7lb breaking strain is (1.70kg) and is 0.14mm in diameter
    4.9lb breaking strain is (2.20kg) and is 0.16mm in diameter
    5.7lb breaking strain is (2.60kg) and is 0.18mm in diameter
    7.5lb breaking strain is (3.40kg) and is 0.20mm in diameter
    10.1lb breaking strain is (4.60kg) and is 0.25mm in diameter
    14.4lb breaking strain is (6.40kg) and is 0.30mm in diameter

3.7lb £7
    4.9lb £7
    5.7lb £7
    7.5lb £7
    10.1lb £8
    14.1lb £9

Pm for details Guys

PS stronger breaking strains on the way more suitable for salmon

fly fishing fly line tying brown trout salmon rainbow box flying c tapered leaders platinum

Thanks David

Hi David,

Is it me or is this advert popping up with monotonous regularity. I will probably try your line but god help you if it proves to be poor quality, due to the level of promotion folk on here will be very unforgiving!

Maybe worth sending a few sample lengths to regular contributors for testing / feedback to get this moving

Good luck with the product though
    "You wont catch a fish if your fly's not in the water" Herbie Symons Tamar legend

I've ordered some 0.3mm for summer salmon fishing, but frankly I do a lot of Stillwater fishing and that's where you'll get the volume sales. We get through a lot more tippet than the average Salmon angler.

On that basis I'd be happy to test a sample of say 0.18 against my current G3 fluorocarbon ;^)

Default testing

Quote Originally Posted by Tippet321 View Post
    Hi David,

Is it me or is this advert popping up with monotonous regularity. I will probably try your line but god help you if it proves to be poor quality, due to the level of promotion folk on here will be very unforgiving!
    Hi myself and 8 friends have been testing this over a year, i have seen on the forums how unforgiving it can be, and i agree that this is the way it should be, as at the end of the day we all want top quality for the good money we spend, i have sold 100,s of the these so far and to be truly honest i had 1 complaint and when asked to have it returned and i would give a refund i got no reply.
    I have signed a contract with this company only after all the testing we done, and some top anglers involved in this. I have stronger breaking strains on the way more suitable to salmon fishing.

I do apologize if you think i,m advertising to much but I am just trying to build this.

Thank you for your time and reply, and i know full well what would be said if it wasn,t up to scratch.

David

Hi David,

Can you confirm when you are going to refund me for the spools of nylon that I sent back to you at the start of June after I found they were snapping with minimal effort?

No response to my recent emails?

Thanks
    Last edited by AlanT; 02-07-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanT View Post
    however you've failed to answer my recent pms.
    He hasn't logged into the forum since 10/6/17

http://www.salmonfishingforum.com/fo...ember5185.html
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

Yeh I noticed that. My last email was before this so know he was around when I emailed so expected an acknowledgement and a quick refund.
    Last edited by AlanT; 02-07-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanT View Post
    Yeh I noticed that. My last email was before this so know he was around when I emailed so expected an acknowledgement and a quick refund.
    Maybe a job for one of Myriad's multiple personalities.
    After all , the vendor is a trade member.
    Last edited by ibm59; 02-07-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    Remember Thomas Muir of Huntershill

Possibly on holiday so time yet tbh more of a nudge as I cant see how it takes a month to refund for two spools of nylon.
    Last edited by AlanT; 02-07-2017 at 06:10 PM.