Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default West Coast Spate River Fishing August 2017

I have a rod available to join a long established party of 6 to fish a prominent West Coast spate river W/C 20th August.
    This river is fished by parties who return year on year and is set in the wildest, remotest scenery imaginable. It can be excellent sport given favourable conditions. Several members of this forum form a separate party during another week and have returned every year since Christ left Dumbarton.
    No loners, thieves, pickpockets or Yorkshiremen need apply.(Only kidding, thieves are welcome, handcuffs will be applied.)
    Accommodation in a very well appointed lodge with own bedroom.
    For details send me a p.m. please.

Rod Taken.
    Last edited by keirstream; 28-04-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Respect My Authorita!!

"Ya wee dancer" banning Yorkshire Folk an all???

next it will be just a weetabix for breakfast - even toast will be banned eh??
    If You want to test the depth of water...... dont use both feet!!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke777 View Post

Aye, I am surprised they were allowed back after their toast making adventures Two fire crews and engines were called out that night

Now that you have upset Tyke777 don't expect many fish to be left in the river for you nor the track to be fit for purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke777 View Post

You are kidding Malc, aren't you?
    How can you eat double yokers without toast?
    Get Geoff to bring us up a tray or 2 of Yorkshire's finest.
    If you have a spare roast just leave that too.
    I'm having a change of heart on reflection, us Celts need to stick together.
    Ees tha not reet, lad?
    Respect My Authorita!!

Good idea, I'll have a word with Geoff about the double yolkers for you but he takes retirement in may - no doubt will still have a connection or two within the double yolker game.

I may leave you an egg or three but will try my damn hardest to chase the salar about a wee bit before you get there.

Seriously hope you have a great week in a wonderful part of the world...... enjoy and tight lines to you all.

Sorry but I can safely say the roast will be very rare and the Yorkshire hip flask even rarer
    If You want to test the depth of water...... dont use both feet!!Hidden Content