Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hardy zane

  1. #1

    Default Hardy zane



    Very good reel the best of the hardys Zane No 2
    THE KING OF SILVERS

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central Scotland
    Posts
    2,261

    Default

    Braw reel, are you selling?
    Are you mibbee wanting a swap?
    Mibbee you are giving it away to the first poor person that needs it!
    Mibbee you are just a wee bit of an exhibistionist
    Give us a wee clue please

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    Fantastic looking reel, best from Hardy. Glad I have one!!
    Where There's Big Un's There's Little Un's!!Hidden Content

  4. #4

    Default

    Nice reel the Zane. Been looking for another Zane 2 for a while but theyre like hens teeth now, they dont come up for sale very often. Not been any on ebay either for donks. If anyone feels like they want to offload one....dont be shy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCC View Post
    Nice reel the Zane. Been looking for another Zane 2 for a while but theyre like hens teeth now, they dont come up for sale very often. Not been any on ebay either for donks. If anyone feels like they want to offload one....dont be shy
    How much do you want to pay for a brand new never used number2?
    Where There's Big Un's There's Little Un's!!Hidden Content

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niccancatch View Post
    How much do you want to pay for a brand new never used number2?
    Nic.....your a bad man....but i'll pm you!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bros View Post
    Braw reel, are you selling?
    Are you mibbee wanting a swap?
    Mibbee you are giving it away to the first poor person that needs it!
    Mibbee you are just a wee bit of an exhibistionist
    Give us a wee clue please
    Not for sale 😀
    THE KING OF SILVERS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dumfries & Galloway.
    Posts
    74

    Default Gaula

    Hardy zane No2.
    In my opinion, one of the best hardy reels made, with a
    Fantastic drag system

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Kilbride ( glasgow)
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    What was the point of the post

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaula View Post
    Hardy zane No2.
    In my opinion, one of the best hardy reels made, with a
    Fantastic drag system
    Have you used the drag after a good dunking in the river ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •