Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New member

Welcome! I too am new to salmon fishing and also this forum. I started salmon fishing last year with a friend from work. I was hooked instantly. we fished the river Finn, drowse and the reelan all in Donegal Ireland. Amazing rivers and scenery. I caught my first salmon on the Finn in July on a Calvin shrimp tied by my friend. it was a four and a half pound fresh grilse. cant wait for the new season to start to get back at it again. good luck to you and enjoy the fishing...
    Last edited by Colin Jones; 10-01-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    kingfisher and Lcn like this.

Hello and welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lcn

Thanks chaps . I'll probably have a go with an instructor sometime over the next month or so . I do know a couple of people who do a bit of salmon fishing but I'd more than likely pick any bad habits up that they might have if I get them to show me . Most of the fishing I'll be doing will be on the Paas and Wigan aa stretches of the ribble with maybe the odd trip to the albert stretches on the lune and up into their Cumbrian rivers . My names also down for the radac ticket aswell

Hello and welcome :-)
    Make fishin’ your mission !

Welcome! Tight lines for 2017!
    Fly fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12